LEGENDARY TONE FOR YOUR HOME.
The JC-22 Jazz Chorus delivers Roland's classic JC clean tone and famous Dimensional Space Chorus effect in a compact amp that's perfect for playing at home. Offering the essential features of the popular JC-40 in an even more scaled-down size, this versatile stereo amp is also great for intimate performances and recording. A high-quality reverb complements the onboard chorus, and there's also a stereo input on the front panel for plugging in modelers, multi-effects, and stereo stomps. Built to the same standards of sound and durability that the long-running amp series is noted for, the JC-22 makes legendary JC tone more accessible than ever. Iconic JC Clean Tone and Built-In Effects Around the world, the Roland JC series is renowned as the benchmark in clean guitar amplification. With the JC-22, you can now have that authentic tone in a light, compact package.
Two independent power amps and custom-designed speakers deliver the genuine clean sound of the larger JC amps, while the trademark Dimensional Space Chorus effect fills the room with immersive 3D sound. The amp also includes a great-sounding reverb that operates in true stereo for rich, expansive tone.
The Ultimate Home Amp for playing and practicing at home, there's no better platform than the JC-22. Its classic clean tone is ideal for use with all types of stompbox pedals, and you can even plug in stereo effects devices for wide, inspiring sound. The JC-22 works great with stereo-capable delay, reverb, and modulation pedals, and its also perfectly suited for advanced gear that employs amp modeling, multi-effects, and/or synth capabilities. Connect and Control The JC-22s rear panel is filled with connectivity options. There's an effects loop for patching in mono or stereo effects, and you even have your choice of series or parallel operation. Line Out jacks give you a convenient direct feed to a mixing console or recorder, while plugging into the Headphones jack automatically mutes the onboard speakers for quiet practice sessions with phones. There's also support for optional footswitches, which allow you to turn the JC-22's chorus and reverb effects on/off while playing.
• Rated Power Output: 30 W
• Nominal Input Level: INPUT L/MONO, R jacks: -10 dBu (1 M ohm) EFFECT RETURN L/MONO, R jacks: -10 dBu (22 k ohms) EFFECT RETURN L/MONO only: -10 dBu (11 k ohms)
• Speakers: 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
• Controls: POWER switch BRI (Bright) Switch VOLUME knob TREBLE knob MIDDLE knob BASS knob REVERB knob SPEED knob DEPTH knob EFFECT LOOP switch
• Indicator: POWER
• Connectors: INPUT L/MONO, R jacks: 1/4-inch phone type LINE OUT L/MONO, R jacks: 1/4-inch phone type PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type FOOT SWITCH (CHORUS, REVERB) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type EFFECT LOOP SEND jack: 1/4-inch phone type EFFECT LOOP RETURN L/MONO, R jacks: 1/4-inch phone type AC IN jack
• Power Consumption: 43 W • Accessories: Owner's manual, Power cord